How relationship businesses are thriving in the wake of Covid
The pandemic accelerated digital progress in the UK's professional services sector by more than two-and-a-half years, according to our latest report with the Centre for Economics and Business Research.
76% of professional services decision-makers say Covid-19 has accelerated their adoption of digital technology.
And all these changes have helped increase employee satisfaction, while also customer satisfaction.
As a result the sector is predicted to grow by 4% - or £19 billion - by the year 2040.
But what does all this mean for you and your organisation? And how can you make the most of the opportunities ahead?
Report: The New Everyday in Professional Services
Earlier this year we talked to professional services firms across the UK to find out how they'd been adapting in the face of the pandemic.
As a sector that has long relied on good-old-fashioned handshakes and being in the room with people, professional services firms suffered more than many.
But decision-makers stepped up to the challenge, finding new and exciting ways to empower their people and serve their customers.
This report explores some of those changes, shining a light on Covid-driven digital change across the UK's professional services sector.
- Why Legal giant Knights credits a digital 'levelling up' as the great modernising force in its office, building a strong team culture that has powered ambition, growth and boosted its Net Promoter Score
- How Irwin Mitchell pioneered cloud-based security for sensitive court papers, replacing the old paper-based system and increasing data-security at the same time
- Why global investor Actis credits investing in digital transformation as the key to its success in 2020, blending drone footage for investors with new communications tools to keep staff truly connected across 17 global offices
- How York estate agency Blenkin & Co got ahead of its rivals by embracing cloud technology early and going fully paper-free
Fill in the form to get your free copy now
Enter your details to download our report.
How can we help?
Investment in the following areas of Covid-driven digital change could add £236 billion to UK GDP by 2040:
- Hybrid working technology
- Digital delivery of services
- Larger, richer data sets
We'll help you adopt and improve all three in a way that works for you, your people and the customers you serve, not just today but in years to come.
Contact our Enterprise and Public Sector sales team
To get more information about our products and services for Enterprise and
Public Sector businesses, fill in the form below, and we’ll come straight back to you.
If you have an enquiry, please see our Help & Advice page
for information and ways to get in touch.