At Virgin Media Business, we want every body to enjoy our great products and services. That's why we're doing everything we can to make them accessible for disabled people.
Using our Website
We have endeavoured to make our site as user friendly as we can, as we want everyone who visits to have a great experience. Below is a list of keyboard shortcuts, assistive technologies and navigation tools we’ve implemented and we support to ensure pages are accessible as possible.
- Easy navigation for keyboard users.
- Links that work with screen readers.
- Links that are highlighted with keyboard focus.
- Skip navigation links let you skip content. For sighted users, the ‘skip to’ links are revealed by pressing the tab key after the page loads. Sometimes you can skip to different areas of the page.
Screen reader navigation
If you’re using a screen reader, you can browse this page by using these keyboard commands:
- H to move forwards through the page headings.
- Shift + H to move backwards through the page headings.
- 1 to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or 2 for the next level 2 heading, and so on until heading 6).
- Shift + 1 to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (same applies for headings 2 – 6)
- Insert + F5 to get a list of all form controls on the page.
- Insert + F6 to get a list of all headings on the page.
- Insert + F7 to get a list of all links on the page.
We’ve made this section of our site conform to the AA standard of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0). These guidelines are recognised all over the world as a benchmark for building accessible, user friendly websites.
The following assistive technologies are compatible with this section. They won’t work on areas with accessibility limitations.
- JAWS version 12.0, 13 and 14 Screen Reader.
- Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 and 11.5
- ZoomText 9.1 and 10 Screen Magnifier.
If you have any problems with older versions of these applications or other assistive technologies, please tell us.