Report: How Covid-driven digital transformation is leading large enterprise to happier customers and more productive employees
The pandemic accelerated digital progress in enterprise businesses by more than four years, according to our latest report with the Centre of Economics and Business Research (Cebr).
- 7.9% higher customer satisfaction
- 7.2% higher employee satisfaction
- 6.7% higher employee productivity
And the positive impact doesn’t end there.
Continued investment in hybrid working technology, digital services and better use of data could add £236 billion to UK GDP by 2040.
But what does all this change mean for your business? And how can you ensure you’re making the most of the digital opportunities ahead?
We’ve created this enterprise-focused summary of our Cebr report to help you answer these questions and more.
- How and why large enterprises have progressed their digital adoption and the specific tools they’ve invested in
- Why digital transformation has positively impacted the customer and employee experience
- What you need to do now to make the most of this opportunity, ensuring your business is ready to adapt and compete in the years ahead
Fill in the form to get your free copy now