Operate from Anywhere with 8x8 and Virgin Media Business
Watch our latest free webinar on the future of remote communication
As lockdown begun back in March this year, organisations all over the country were pressured into ‘quick-fix’ IT solutions just so their people could do their jobs.
Now, as a more hybrid mix of home and on-site working seems to be here to stay, how can you ensure your communication approach is fit for purpose – not just now but in months and years to come?
In our latest webinar, Clare Collins, Product Specialist at Virgin Media Business, and Andrew Lilley, Director Sales Engineering EMEA at 8x8, explore the answer to this question and more.
- The importance of moving from short-term to long-term thinking, what that means and how you can achieve it
- Why employee engagement and wellbeing matter more than ever, and how to improve them even when people aren’t in the same room
- How a simple, integrated approach can make remote communication more effective, and what you need to do to get there
- The role of data analytics in all of this, with tips on improving the way you collect and use communication data
- What to watch out for as we head into the new year and much, much more