The meaning of going to work has changed. So what next?
Watch our latest panel discussion on how hybrid working is creating challenges and opportunities for businesses in Northern Ireland and beyond.
The idea of everybody going into the office five days a week has gone. But some of us still have to work on site. So how do you maintain corporate culture and keep everyone engaged? And does hybrid working really boost productivity, as people say?
In our latest panel discussion, CIO Watercooler brought together Milan Topolic, Technology Innovation Manager for Coca-Cola Hellenic, and Brian Roche, Director of Information Technology at Belfast City Airport, with our own Seamus McCorry, Regional Director Northern Ireland at Virgin Media O2 Business, to discuss the impact of hybrid working. Our panellists describe what the transition to new ways of working meant for them, their techniques to encourage collaboration, and how to keep remote and on-site teams working as one.
Watch our webinar and you’ll gain useful insights into how to make hybrid working a success, and the pitfalls to watch out for along the way.
- How to encourage collaboration between different teams and departments
- Techniques for keeping remote and on-site employees engaged and interacting
- How to welcome and engage new starters who have never experienced any other way of working
- Whether remote working poses a challenge to local workforces and skills hot spots
- How to create virtual water-cooler scenarios and keep on-screen collaboration fresh