How digital investment has made Northern Ireland a homing beacon for skills and innovation
The pandemic accelerated digital progress in Northern Ireland by almost four years, according to our latest report with the Centre of Economics and Business Research (Cebr) which is higher than the UK average of three years.
- 4.9% higher customer satisfaction
- 3.6% higher employee satisfaction
- 3.4% higher employee productivity
And all this at a time when many would expect these number to fall.
If Covid-driven digital change continues at its current pace, it could add £76 billion to UK GDP by 2025.
By 2040 that figure could be £236 billion.
But what does all this mean for your organisation? And how can you ensure you're making the most of the opportunities ahead?
We've created this Northern Ireland-focused report to help you answer these questions and more.
- Why hybrid working is no longer seen as a ‘nice to have’ in Northern Ireland and how it’s helping retain and attract more skilled workers to the country
- How and why Northern Irish organisations are delivering more digital services in the wake of Covid-19 and the impact those services are having
- The increasing role that data has played in allowing Northern Irish organisations to better serve customers and citizens in the wake of Covid-19