The hybrid working catch-22 for public sector firms
Watch our latest free webinar which explores the role of IT in making or breaking a post-pandemic workforce
In the height of the pandemic, remote working kept us all safe. Thanks to some pretty quick thinking and collaboration software, public sector organisations made sure they could still deliver to citizens.
Yet what happens now as we begin to head back to the office? Will hybrid working help organisations serve citizens and patients better, or will the technology create new challenges?
In our latest webinar, Mark Nairne, our Public Sector Sales Engineering Manager, got together with Floriana Molone, Head of IT at Richmond and Wandsworth Councils and Lee Rickles, CIO of Humber NHS Foundation Trust, to discuss the issues that hybrid working creates.
- How hybrid working could lead to two working cultures, and how to make sure those colleagues who aren’t back in the office can feel included
- How to help hybrid workers who may be struggling with the work-life balance
- How a crisis like the pandemic can open up new opportunities for IT Managers in the public sector
- News of another big change for tech that is looming on the horizon
- The pros and cons of collaboration tech for the public sector organisation, and why it’s so important to think about digital inclusion
Fill in the form to watch the full webinar now