Having difficulty paying your bill
- If financial difficulties lead to issues paying a bill, a specific process is in place to support customers. A team will perform a review of the customer’s account and will contact them directly by phone to discuss their needs.
- If no contact is able to be made by phone a letter will be sent notifying the customer that their services may be restricted in 7 days if they do not contact Virgin Media Business. During that 7 day period a further review of the account and payment status is made with a further attempt to contact the customer by telephone.
- If there is no response, by the end of the 7 day period stated in the letter the customer’s services could be restricted. If a customer’s services are restricted we will send out a further letter informing the customer of the restriction and advising of next steps.
- During any restriction imposed, customers can continue to make calls to emergency services. Service restrictions may include a bar on all some outbound calls, a bar on outbound calls, or a bar on both outbound and inbound calls.
- Where financial difficulties results in the customer being unable to pay their bill, a bespoke payment arrangement may be agreed.
- A payment plan with a reduced monthly cost. Services will continue until arrears are cleared, unless a default in payment, then the agreement will be reviewed again.
For more information contact us on 0800 052 0800