HELP & ADVICE
HOW DO I PAY BY BACS?
You can pay your invoice via BACS (Bankers Automated Clearing Services) – an effective way of transferring funds from one bank account to another.
BACS payments are an easy way to transfer money between accounts. When making a payment, your bank will ask for the following information:
- your account name (usually your company name)
- your invoice number
- Virgin Media Payments Limited Bank Account
- Virgin Media Payments Limited Sort Code.
The Virgin Media Payment details can be found on the back of your invoice.
Your remittance advice
You can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
Virgin Media Business - Business Payments
PO Box 151
Tips for a smooth BACS payment
To ensure that payments can be applied to your account promptly, please always remember the pointers below:.
- Give yourself enough time: ensure your remittance reaches us at least three days before your payment is scheduled to clear our bank account. Our remittance address can be found on the back of your Virgin Media Business invoice.
- Detail is key: when making a BACS payment, always include your account name, account number and invoice number in the reference field.
- Clearly label parent or 3rd party payments: if your payment is made by a parent company or 3rd party, always make this clear on your remittance. You can do this by entering their company name at the top of the remittance advice.
- Check the payee account details: double check that you're paying into the correct bank account. Our bank account number and sort code can be found on the back of your Virgin Media Business invoice.
Click here to see an example of the remittance