The new everyday for enterprise
Fill in the form to download our executive summary for enterprise level businesses
Continued investment in Covid-driven digital transformation could increase UK GDP by £232bn, or 6.9%, by 2040.
This is according to our recent report with the Centre for Economics and Business Research (Cebr).
Simply by continuing to invest in digital infrastructure projects we could boost the economy by the equivalent of half a London over the next two decades.
And as the UK re-opens after lockdown, businesses that embrace new ways of working look set to grow fastest.
Our new report explores how enterprises across UK business have embraced tech solutions to give them a competitive edge and boost the economy at the same time.
- How flexible working, digital delivery of services and using big data better can accelerate growth
- Which sectors look set to benefit the most from digital investment
- How moving to cloud computing can cut costs
- How to set up your business for success so that you can stake your claim to part of the £232 billion boost that the Cebr predicts by 2040
- How digital transformation programmes can bring real benefits to retailers’ profits
Explore the £232bn opportunity and what it means for your business in this infographic