How to make hybrid working work for your SME?
Watch our latest panel discussion which explores the challenges and opportunities of hybrid working for SMEs
Like all organisations, SMEs have had hybrid working thrust upon them, whatever their industry and strategy. So how can you now leverage hybrid working to drive productivity, innovate and attract new talent?
In our latest panel discussion, Wynand Botes, our Senior Product Manager, got together with Danette Copestake, IT Director at Wyelands Bank and David Threlfall, Chief Information Officer at Britishvolt, to discuss the challenges and opportunities of hybrid working.
The discussion raises some key issues for SMEs and gives you an insight into how organisations like yours can take advantage of this new working landscape.
- Why security is just as important as collaboration
- Whether hybrid working really does mean more productive working
- How hybrid working can help attract talent and nurture skills in specific locations
- The crucial decisions that business leaders need to make
- Some key take-aways for businesses like yours