Report: How Covid-driven digital transformation is transforming our public services
The pandemic accelerated digital progress in public sector organisations by more than four years, according to our latest report with the Centre of Economics and Business Research (Cebr)
- 5.9% higher citizen satisfaction
- 5.7% higher employee productivity
- 4.3% higher employee satisfaction
And the positive impact doesn’t end there.
Continued investment in hybrid working technology, digital services and better use of data in the public sector could add £100 billion to UK GDP by 2040.
But what does all this change mean for your organisation? And how can you ensure you’re making the most of the digital opportunities ahead?
We’ve created this public sector-focused summary of our Cebr report to help you answer these questions and more.
- How and why public sector organisations have progressed their digital adoption and the specific tools they’ve invested in
- Why digital transformation has positively impacted the citizen and employee experience and wider society
- What you need to do now to make the most of this opportunity, ensuring your organisation is ready to adapt and thrive in the years ahead
Fill in the form to get your free copy now