HELP & ADVICE
HITRON - BUSINESS PHONE
Busness Phone delivered over broadband
If our engineer plugged your business-phone line into the back of theHitron router on installation, listen up. If not, have a look at the following webpage for more information:
Using your phone line is as easy as it’s always been. Of course, in the event of a power cut or broadband network failure, you won’t be able to make or receive any calls – including those to emergency services(unless you’ve been provided with an emergency backup device*). You can, however, set up a call divertto your voicemail or an alternative destination – making sure you never miss any important calls.
The reference guide below explains how to set up our most commonlyused features
Key points to keep in mind:
- After installation, a member of our team will contact you to provide you with a service and voicemail PIN code.
- You’ll need the service PIN to make changes to some features, or override call barring for individual calls.
- Some features need to be ordered & activated by us before they can be used.
- It is recommended that you keep your PIN safe at all times, however if you have lost it, a member of our support team will be happy to help.
- Above feature codes need to be dialled from the phone line you wish to apply the feature to.
- If you make use of the call divert feature, you will be charged for diverted calls (excl. Voicemail) in line with your agreed tariff plan.