HELP & ADVICE
ENGAGE - GIVING YOU FLEXIBILITY TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR SERVICE
We’re pleased to tell you that you can now action a selection of managed service changes via Engage.
We‘ve been working hard to make the Change Request process for Managed Services much easier for you. Here’s the detail of the changes...
Change Requests: Although we may manage your data network services, you determine how they need to interact with your network applications and services. It’s likely that at various points during the time of your contract with us, you’ll need to make changes to meet your business demands. We want to make that process as simple as possible for you.
From 1st May, you’ll have access to a much simpler change process and we’re pleased to say that you’ll be able to request changes for the services listed below.
- Routing Changes & LAN Features - edit the Local Area Network ports for sites and features.
- LAN (Local Area Network) Port Configuration
- ACL (Access Control List) Modification
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol) Helper Modification
- DHCP Pool Modification
- Monitoring - add or remove the Network & IP (Internet Protocol) Traffic configuration tools.
- Add/Remove Netflow
- Add/Remove SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol)
A detailed guide of the Change Request feature (PDF, 818kb) screen by screen.