Gigabit Voucher Scheme
Dedicated Internet Access with up to £2,500* towards your install
As part of its commitment to achieving full-fibre connectivity in Britain, The Department of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) is running a £67m Gigabit Voucher Scheme to fund up to £2,500 of the capital costs of installing gigabit-capable connections into eligible SME businesses. This means any SMEs looking to double their bandwidth are eligible to claim a gigabit voucher worth up to £2,500, that contributes towards the installation cost of full-fibre internet connections.
What’s the eligibility criteria?
- You must take a new connection which meets the Scheme rules*
- You must not have an existing gigabyte capable service and your new connection must be at least double your current broadband speed
- The contract entered must be for a min. of 12 months of which at least 6 months will be fully paid
- Your new connection must be installed within 12 months of the offer of a voucher.
Find out if you're eligible
We can get your voucher sorted. Just fill in the form below to find out if you're eligible and we’ll do the rest.
The perfect accompaniment
Cloud Voice allows you to say goodbye to old-school landlines, and join the voice revolution thanks to the power of internet connectivity – which is why it pairs perfectly with Dedicated internet access:
- Talk is cheap – Cloud Voice routes calls over the internet, so calls to mobiles anywhere, are the same as calling a landline.
- Go mobile – Because your telephone line goes virtual, you carry it with you, wherever and whenever you are.
- Unleash the dream team – Give your team better, simpler collaboration tools to help them deliver.
Not ready yet? Try this...
Want an internet connection that’s all your own but don’t quite need that capacity? Then perhaps our DIA Lite is more up your street.
Take a look – we’re here to find the perfect solution for your business.
Discover how DIA transformed this retailer
Watch: Approved Food:
What's in a best before date?
The techie bit
Traditional Leased Line and Ethernet access technology, as well as EFM and FTTC.
From 10Mbps up to 1Gbps.
Transit and peering
Multiple transit partners and hundreds of peering arrangements mean direct and reliable connectivity.
* Many dual-homed configurations available including Active/Standby or Active/Active.
PA address space provided at no charge (up to 6), subject to RIPE approval.
Business class Cisco Router provided with our fully-managed service.
*100% with our dual-homed resilient service backed by service credits
**From 6 hours backed by service credits
*Web based stats available
Options for next generation firewall with integrated threat protection and web-filtering security features.
* Features vary for MIA Lite, please call for more details
** 9 hours for MIA Lite
Terms and conditions
*Gigabit Voucher Scheme
The Gigabit Voucher scheme reimburses installation costs for SMEs up to a maximum of £2,500 (VAT not reimbursed). Applies to new connections only. Requires doubling the speed of your existing connection. DCMS reserve the right to end the scheme at any time before 31st March 2021. Minimum 12-month contract. Further terms and eligibility criteria apply, see GBVS Beneficiary T&Cs for more details.
Virgin Fibre areas only. New Virgin Media Business customers only. Subject to site survey. Speeds refer to upload and download speeds with equipment operating at optimum level. All prices subject to 20% VAT. Virgin Media Business reserves the right to withdraw or amend the pricing if you change any part of your package. Virgin Media Business reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.