All prices subject to VAT at 20%.
All our plans include*
- Unlimited UK calls and texts for all
- Mobile data rollover – any data you don’t use this month is rolled into next month
- No upfront cost on your handset, spread the full cost of the device over the length of your contract
- 250,000 Virgin Media Wi-Fi hotspots across the country
- Roam Like Home allows you to use your mobile in the EU and pay no more than in the UK
- Data-free messaging on Twitter, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on your mobile
Colours available are subject to stock.
Overview and features
The Galaxy Note9 is a tool for empowering your workforce. For getting more done. For unlocking an ecosystem of innovation. For putting every business opportunity in reach.
It powers a more flexible, productive and secure way of working through its portfolio of features. The Galaxy Note9 powers productivity through Samsung DeX, by giving you a PC experience when you connect your Galaxy Note9 to a monitor with a single cable*.
The Galaxy Note9 powers flexibility through the all new battery, which lets your team switch from work to life and back again.
The Galaxy Note9 powers security through Knox defence grade business protection, built from the chip up. Mobile driven businesses should demand a work phone that is designed perfectly, engineered
brilliantly and made more powerful.
They should demand the Samsung Galaxy Note9.
*USB C to HDMI cable and accessories soldseparately
162 x 76.4 x 9.0mm
IP68, (1 m & 30 min)
QUAD HD+ Super AMOLED
Installed OS version
Camera and video
Video capture quality
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps
Front camera resolution
Support Adaptive Fast Charge
Up to 400GB
Memory card type
Yes IP68, Intelligent scan
Yes IP68, Intelligent scan
Google Play Music
10nm Exynos 9810 processor
1.8Ghz + 2.7Ghz Octa
Number of cores
Octa -Core, 64bit
Why Virgin Media Business?
Our mobile services run off the UK’s biggest 4G mobile network, which offers 98% population coverage countrywide, and is faster (on average) than Three, Vodafone and O2**.
We remove the burden of having to manage multiple suppliers for different solutions. With a great loyalty incentive on selected Voom Fibre broadband when you purchase business mobile plans.
14-day-no-risk guarantee. Change your data plan up or down every month.
Switching your number
One point of contact makes life simple, plus:
- You can keep the same number(s)
- It’s easy to get your mobile or tablet unlocked: call your existing network for an unlock code, put your new Virgin SIM in your device and enter the code.
Virgin Media Business Mobile SIM Special Terms
* Plans include UK calls to UK landlines (01, 02, 03) & UK mobile networks. Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man mobiles and premium rate telephone services or numbers are excluded from any call allowances. Inclusive text message and data allowances are for use in the UK only.
*** When roaming outside of the UK use of data for these services will be charged in line with our normal roaming charges which can be viewed at virginmediabusiness.co.uk/mobileroaming.
**** Any data included in your plan that is not used in any calendar month will be added to your data allowance for the next calendar month. Rolled-over data is used first before your regular data allowance. Data can only be rolled-over once and any unused rolled-over data will expire at the end of the calendar month in which it is rolled over to.
Data-free messaging on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter
Tweets, messages, pictures and videos sent through the above applications on any smartphone will not count towards your monthly data allowance.
Calling functions (voice or video) on these applications will continue to count towards your monthly data allowance, as will live video streaming on Twitter.
Once your monthly data allowance has been reached any further use of data that month including any use of WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter, will be charged at a daily rate of £3 per 1GB or part thereof (rounded up to the nearest gigabyte and resetting at midnight each day).