Samsung Galaxy J5
All prices subject to VAT at 20%.
All our plans include*
- Unlimited UK calls and texts for all
- Mobile data rollover – any data you don’t use this month is rolled into next month
- No upfront cost on your handset, spread the full cost of the device over the length of your contract
- 250,000 Virgin Media Wi-Fi hotspots across the country
- Roam Like Home allows you to use your mobile in the EU and pay no more than in the UK
- Data-free messaging on Twitter, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on your mobile
Colours available are subject to stock.
Samsung Galaxy J5
Overview and features
Experience the Galaxy J5
Incredible functionality is at your fingertips with the Samsung Galaxy J5. Enjoy exceptional pictures and videos with crystal-clear 5.0” Super AMOLED screens, outstanding hardware performance and versatile cameras.
146.2 x 71.3 x 8mm
160g (about 16 pound coins)
720 x 1280px
Installed OS version
Camera and video
Video capture quality
1080p at 30fps
Front camera resolution
up to 256GB
Memory card type
Google Play Music
802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SAP
Number of cores
Why Virgin Media Business?
Our mobile services run off the UK’s biggest 4G mobile network, which offers 98% population coverage countrywide, and is faster (on average) than Three, Vodafone and O2**.
We remove the burden of having to manage multiple suppliers for different solutions. With a great loyalty incentive on selected Voom Fibre broadband when you purchase business mobile plans.
14-day-no-risk guarantee. Change your data plan up or down every month.
Switching your number
One point of contact makes life simple, plus:
- You can keep the same number(s)
- It’s easy to get your mobile or tablet unlocked: call your existing network for an unlock code, put your new Virgin SIM in your device and enter the code.
Virgin Media Business Mobile SIM Special Terms
* Plans include UK calls to UK landlines (01, 02, 03) & UK mobile networks. Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man mobiles and premium rate telephone services or numbers are excluded from any call allowances. Inclusive text message and data allowances are for use in the UK only.
*** When roaming outside of the UK use of data for these services will be charged in line with our normal roaming charges which can be viewed at virginmediabusiness.co.uk/mobileroaming.
**** Any data included in your plan that is not used in any calendar month will be added to your data allowance for the next calendar month. Rolled-over data is used first before your regular data allowance. Data can only be rolled-over once and any unused rolled-over data will expire at the end of the calendar month in which it is rolled over to.
Data-free messaging on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter
Tweets, messages, pictures and videos sent through the above applications on any smartphone will not count towards your monthly data allowance.
Calling functions (voice or video) on these applications will continue to count towards your monthly data allowance, as will live video streaming on Twitter.
Once your monthly data allowance has been reached any further use of data that month including any use of WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter, will be charged at a daily rate of £3 per 1GB or part thereof (rounded up to the nearest gigabyte and resetting at midnight each day).