Samsung Galaxy J3
Handset colours and sizes are subject to stock availability.
Monthly Price from £17
24 and 36 month contracts available
All plans include
- Unlimited UK calls and texts for all
- Mobile data rollover – any data you don’t use this month is rolled into next month
- Access over 3.5 million free WiFi hotspots across the UK
- Upfront costs may apply
- Data-free messaging on Twitter, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on your mobile
- Faster 4G on average than Vodafone, Sky, O2 and Three
- 99% 4G population coverage
- Plus the usual stuff like Spending Caps and Roam like Home
- Powered by Virgin Mobile
Samsung Galaxy J3
Elegant by nature
When style complements functionality. Designed with the strictest attention to detail, the new Samsung Galaxy J3 features a stunning uniform metal finish with zero camera protrusion for superior grip and 2.5D Glass shielding its 5.0” HD display for added durability.
143.2 x 70.3 x 8.2mm
142g (5.01 oz)
720 x 1280px
294 ppi density
Installed OS version
Camera and video
Video capture quality
1080p at 30fps
Front camera resolution
up to 256GB
Memory card type
Google Play Music
802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SAP
Number of cores
Faster 4G on average than Vodafone, Sky, O2 and Three
99% 4G population coverage
Switching your number
One point of contact makes life simple, plus:
- You can keep the same number(s)
- It’s easy to get your mobile or tablet unlocked: call your existing network for an unlock code, put your new Virgin SIM in your device and enter the code.
Virgin Media Business Mobile SIM Special Terms
Plans include UK calls to UK landlines (01, 02, 03) & UK mobile networks. Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man mobiles and premium rate telephone services or numbers are excluded from any call allowances. Inclusive text message and data allowances are for use in the UK only.
When roaming outside of the UK use of data for these services will be charged in line with our normal roaming charges which can be viewed at virginmediabusiness.co.uk/mobileroaming.
Any data included in your plan that is not used in any calendar month will be added to your data allowance for the next calendar month. Rolled-over data is used first before your regular data allowance. Data can only be rolled-over once and any unused rolled-over data will expire at the end of the calendar month in which it is rolled over to.
Data-free messaging on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter
Tweets, messages, pictures and videos sent through the above applications on any smartphone will not count towards your monthly data allowance.
Calling functions (voice or video) on these applications will continue to count towards your monthly data allowance, as will live video streaming on Twitter.
Once your monthly data allowance has been reached any further use of data that month including any use of WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter, will be charged at a daily rate of £3 per 1GB or part thereof (rounded up to the nearest gigabyte and resetting at midnight each day).
Speed and population coverage claim
Call us to order
- Give us a call to order this product
- We'll have a chat about your business needs
- You come away with a solution tailored for you
Arrange a callback
If you'd like to discuss your organisation's requirements with us, or are ready to order, simply schedule the time you want us to call you, Mon-Fri 8am-6:30pm.