Samsung Galaxy A50
Handset colours and size are subject to stock availability.
Monthly Price from £22
24 and 36 month contracts available
All plans include
- Unlimited UK calls and texts for all
- Mobile data rollover – any data you don’t use this month is rolled into next month
- No upfront cost on your handset, spread the full cost of the device over the length of your contract
- Access over 3.5 million free WiFi hotspots across the UK
- Data-free messaging on Twitter, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on your mobile
- Faster 4G on average than Vodafone, Sky, O2 and Three
- 99% 4G population coverage
- Plus the usual stuff like Spending Caps and Roam like Home
- Powered by Virgin Mobile
Samsung Galaxy A50 features
Do more, faster. The Galaxy A50 is made for multi-tasking. Its super-fast Exynos 9610 octa-core processeor and innovative multi-window functionality lets your employees run several apps at the same time. So, they can edit documents while replying to emails, or reviewing that important presentation. It’s multitasking made simple.
158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm
2340 x 1080px
Installed OS version
Camera and video resolution
Front camera resolution
Video capture quality
Memory card type
Number of cores
Faster 4G on average than Vodafone, Sky, O2 and Three
99% 4G population coverage
Switching your number
One point of contact makes life simple, plus:
- You can keep the same number(s)
- It’s easy to get your mobile or tablet unlocked: call your existing network for an unlock code, put your new Virgin SIM in your device and enter the code.
Virgin Media Business Mobile SIM Special Terms
Plans include UK calls to UK landlines (01, 02, 03) & UK mobile networks. Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man mobiles and premium rate telephone services or numbers are excluded from any call allowances. Inclusive text message and data allowances are for use in the UK only.
When roaming outside of the UK use of data for these services will be charged in line with our normal roaming charges which can be viewed at virginmediabusiness.co.uk/mobileroaming.
Any data included in your plan that is not used in any calendar month will be added to your data allowance for the next calendar month. Rolled-over data is used first before your regular data allowance. Data can only be rolled-over once and any unused rolled-over data will expire at the end of the calendar month in which it is rolled over to.
Data-free messaging on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter
Tweets, messages, pictures and videos sent through the above applications on any smartphone will not count towards your monthly data allowance.
Calling functions (voice or video) on these applications will continue to count towards your monthly data allowance, as will live video streaming on Twitter.
Once your monthly data allowance has been reached any further use of data that month including any use of WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter, will be charged at a daily rate of £3 per 1GB or part thereof (rounded up to the nearest gigabyte and resetting at midnight each day).
Faster 4G on average than Vodafone, Sky, O2 and Three: Based on analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data for Q2 2019. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
Existing customer? Contact us today!
Call us on 0800 052 0800
or enter your details below to register your interest.