All prices subject to VAT at 20%.
All our plans include
- Mobile data rollover – any data you don’t use this month is rolled into next month
- No upfront cost on your device, spread the full cost over the length of your contract
- Roam Like Home allows you to use your mobile in 43 the EU and pay no more than in the UK
- Data-free messaging on Twitter, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on your mobile
IMO Go features
Overview and features
Access to the network anywhere and anytime for people on the move.
- Pocket-sized wireless 4G mobile WiFi hub
- Up to 100 hours battery standby
- 24 or 36 months payment plans
- Up to 32 of your devices connected at the same time
- Can be used wherever there is mobile signal
100mm x 61mm x 13.9mm
110g (approx 14 pound coins)
HSPA+/HSDPA/HSUPA/UTMS: 2100/9100MHz GSM/EDGE/GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Max download speed
150Mbps (21Mbps over our 4G network)
Max upload speed
50Mbps (11Mbps over our 4G network)
Max connected devices
System requirements for connected devices
WiFi capable and enabled
Operating systems wired for use and data transfer
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 (32 & 64 bit) Mac OS X 10.5~10.9 (32 & 64 bit)
Virgin Media Business Mobile SIM Special Terms
Any data included in your plan that is not used in any calendar month will be added to your data allowance for the next calendar month. Rolled-over data is used first before your regular data allowance. Data can only be rolled-over once and any unused rolled-over data will expire at the end of the calendar month in which it is rolled over to.
Data-free messaging on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter
Tweets, messages, pictures and videos sent through the above applications on any smartphone will not count towards your monthly data allowance.
Calling functions (voice or video) on these applications will continue to count towards your monthly data allowance, as will live video streaming on Twitter.
Once your monthly data allowance has been reached any further use of data that month including any use of WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter, will be charged at a daily rate of £3 per 1GB or part thereof (rounded up to the nearest gigabyte and resetting at midnight each day).
When roaming outside of the UK use of data for these services will be charged in line with our normal roaming charges which can be viewed at virginmediabusiness.co.uk/mobileroaming.