Ethernet Point-to-Point Networks
Hook up your sites, wherever they are
CONNECT YOUR WORKFORCE
Bringing your offices together on a single Ethernet point-to-point network can make sharing business resources a breeze.
You’ll benefit from increased collaboration and productivity across your sites – and get great cost and time savings as a result.
You can run voice, data and video between sites, and get the same speeds upstream and downstream. It's an always-on connection and there are no limits on how much of your bandwidth you use.
You can choose the bandwidth to suit your business with speeds from 10Mbps up to 10Gbps. And if you need more, you can get a whopping 400Gbps with our High Capacity Services.
LOCAL AND NATIONWIDE
Our Ethernet network can connect your local and nationwide UK sites with an ultrafast secure network that is flexible enough to grow with you.
Local sites – within 25km of each other – can be linked with a dedicated fibre path. It’s all pretty simple. It works by plugging your network in to our terminating equipment with no need for new routing equipment and no technical wizardry involved.
To hook up sites further afield, you’ll get a dedicated link from one site to another across our nationwide fibre-optic network. Your traffic is separated from other network traffic to create a virtual LAN, giving you all the benefits of a local network over a wider area.
It’s up to you how to do it – from simple point-to-point links right through to multiple point-to-point for when a number of sites need to stay connected to a central location. And we’re with you every step of the way.
CONNECT TO THE INTERNET
Want to connect to the Internet? We can provide Ethernet connections that can do that too with speeds up to 1Gbps with Managed Internet Access.
Features & Benefits
IMPROVE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
Site-to-site connectivity is easy with Ethernet Point-to-Point.
Here are just some of the ways it can benefit your business:
- Increase productivity and collaboration – connect all your staff to centralised resources and enable them to work effectively together, wherever they’re located.
- Improve cost-efficiency – a cost-effective alternative to Leased Lines, ATM or Frame Relay. And with a fixed annual charge it makes budgeting easy.
- Future proof for growth – upgrade your bandwidth as your business grows. In most cases, your network keeps on running while the upgrade takes place.
- Provide confident performance – our nationwide fibre-optic network is reliable and built for high performance.
- Control your traffic – check performance of the traffic on your network and the individual circuits with our online reporting tools.
- Secure your data – all your ports are separate from other traffic on the network and will not be compromised by general internet traffic. Plus, you can add extra resilience options to suit your business needs.
- Aid compliancy – we can make sure your network is 2-2-4 compliant to meet all the Government requirements for the Public Services Network.
- Customise your priorities – with up to seven classes of service, you can categorise your data to make sure the most important stuff always gets top priority.
- No management required – select the managed option and we’ll proactively manage the network for you. That’s all the support you need, 24/7, and a business class SLA.