How Public Sector organisations can make the most of Microsoft Teams and 8x8 to Boost Digital Resilience
Watch our latest free webinar with 8x8 on making the most of Microsoft Teams in public sector organisations
Deploying Microsoft Teams has driven efficiency, productivity and employee satisfaction in the public sector space, all while enhancing the experience for citizens, and enabling benefits like better treatment care or faster treatment times.
Yet how can you ensure that your collaboration and customer service functions can continue to run – even when there's an outage or other challenge?
In the webinar, Martin McFadyen, Head of Public Sector at Virgin Media Business, Oisin Glynn, Global Solutions Architect at 8x8, and Steve Edmonds, Manager, Sales Engineering at 8x8, explore answers to this question and more.
- How 8x8 and Microsoft Teams are designed to work together to ensure the greatest possible resilience
- What happens if there’s a Microsoft Teams outage, and how business continuity is at the heart of the 8x8 business plan
- How the infrastructure gives end users and administrators one single view to make collaboration easy
- Why 8x8’s coverage of all the worst-case scenarios mean you don’t have to get creative in a moment of crisis
- The difference between resilience and continuity – and how to ensure both are in place.
Fill in the form to watch the full webinar now