Hosted call centres & call management
Become a smooth operator with these great features and benefits.
- Online control and statistics - sophisticated call routing options such as skills based routing, network queuing and network-based interactive voice response (NIVR) as well as televoting.
- Manage your call routing plans from any location - make changes at your fingertips, with no large costs or changes to your existing setup.
- Calls that count - ensure calls route to the right person first time with intelligent skills based call routing.
- Efficient call routing - of numbers to your contact centres.
- Network based IVR - lets you change recordings directly over the phone.
- Allocate resources to effectively manage call volumes - use network queuing, interactive call routing, and database integration to handle and route calls more efficiently.
- Manage incoming calls across multiple sites - by merging all your disparate sites into one virtual contact centre.
- Customer service excellence - Customer Contact Solutions give you control over features like IVR messaging, advanced routing and reporting, enabling you to fine tune the customer experience you deliver - in your timescales and not your service provider’s.
- Cost management - manages your calls and your costs. Puts all the functionality you need at your fingertips, with only a low rental cost and no need for significant investment or changes to your existing setup.
- Flexes with your changing needs - future proofs your call centre solutions, allowing you to easily change your call processing organisation in response to the demands of your business or disaster recovery scenarios.
- Gives you total operational control - immediate and continuous control over your non-geographic numbers and call centre operations, allowing you to simply make rapid adjustments to respond to changing call volumes and agent availability.
- Reduce CAPEX - with the use of a hosted solution; rental costs are lower than major CAPEX expenditure.
- Automate routine enquiries - automated information services free up your agents for more valuable calls.
- Guarantee the handling of call traffic - by routing between different call centres, even in the event of a disaster.
Online self-service management
Make changes to where, when and how your calls are routed in your own time, to make sure you’re getting the most out of your resources.
Provides you with a range of historical and real time reports, allowing you to monitor the performance of your contact centres and inbound numbers.
Operational activities become more visible with our online analytics that allow you to:
- React instantly to changes in call traffic volumes
- Protect your network and launch disaster recovery procedures effortlessly, so that every call gets answered.
There are over 60 different reports available to you; for example, you can see in real time the number of callers navigating through your IVR applications, or you can see which of your contact centres might be having problems handling call volumes.
This enables you to queue calls on our network when they can’t be answered; for example, if you’ve reached call capacity or your agents are busy. Network queuing means no more busy tone for your callers, as we queue your calls for you. And they’ll remain in our queue until you’re able to answer them. What's more, it’s designed to adapt to your needs: you can upload hold music, customised announcements, play position prompts and change parameters and queue sizes in real time.
Designed for the media sector, our televoting capabilities enable organisations to set up voting and competition services. Our dedicated televoting statistical suite provides you with all the information you need to manage televoting campaigns in real time. It’s sure to get your vote.
The use of Network based IVR lets your callers select options from a menu. You can then route their calls to the appropriate destination. And because it’s hosted on our network, there’s no need for you to invest in your own kit at your premises and pay for maintenance (always good news). What’s more, if you have multiple sites, by sending calls to the correct site first time, you also save on the cost of transferring calls between your sites (more good news). Network Based IVR (Interactive Voice Response) offers a range of automated answer and customer handling features including:
- Customer announcements played to all or some callers, as required, with marketing messages, opening hours, etc.
- Option to update these messages yourself as often as you like at no cost.
- Call queuing allows any overflow to be handled seamlessly until agents become free.
In most instances, calls are routed according to a fixed set of rules and end up in the back of a queue on your switch in your call centre. With dynamic routing, our network constantly monitors all of the switches, at all of your call centres, and can route calls to the next available agent or to a specific skill group, wherever they happen to be. This lets you manage all of your call centres as though they were a single entity, significantly lowering costs. That’s pretty dynamic in itself.
Got a question? Call us on 0800 953 0180