Superfast Broadband 50. Exactly what you need.
And nothing that you don’t.
Our superfast Broadband 50 is all about kick-starting digital newbies with the right starting point in business broadband. Superfast Broadband 50 is a great way to get fibre optic business broadband reliably handling all your essentials — email, web activity and managing your online presence. Without breaking the bank. Up to 50Mbps download, up to 5Mbps upload, static IP, unlimited internet, all in one tidy monthly payment.
Add a 4G SIM with 1GB of data and unlimited minutes and texts for £13 per month
Kick-start your digital opportunities
You don’t need to be a digital business to need reliable digital in your business. Digital is mainstream. Going online, handling emails, web searching and a bit of social media… even the smallest business needs the speed and reliability of our fibre optic business broadband.
This is where #VOOM for your business begins. Getting your essential internet stuff sorted and dependable. Shifting files and photos and video clips at decent speeds.
What’s in and what’s out
Superfast business broadband comes with these business-strength features:
- Our all-singing all-dancing wireless router optimised for ultrafast speeds
- A business class Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- 24-hour support on free 0800 number to UK call centres
- Easy access to simple bills through our online e-billing portal
And who needs limits in a world of opportunity?
- NO monthly usage caps on downloads
- NO traffic throttling on downloads during working hours
* Virgin Media cabled areas only. Speeds referred to are download speeds. All prices subject to VAT at 20%. Subject to 24 months minimum term contract. Minimum cost of install is £50 per site, excess construction charges may apply. Legal stuff applies.
Ofcom Voluntary Business Broadband Speeds Code of Practise: Our business broadband speeds are advertised as ‘up to’ which means that whilst you should normally expect to receive the speeds as advertised, the actual speed you experience will be influenced by a number of factors and as a result it is possible that the speed you receive may be reduced. For further information relating to broadband speeds and the Voluntary Business Broadband Speeds Code of Practice that we have signed up to click here.
Get started now
0800 052 1135
UK sales team
Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm
Arrange a call back
To find out more about how this product can help your business: