It's hardly a secret that more companies are using the internet and websites as business platforms.
e-business raises some important security issues which must be addressed if you're going to protect both your company information and the computers on which it sits. Whether you're big or small, working over the internet extends business opportunities and contributes to efficiency, but it can increase risk making it essential to implement security policies and procedures and review them regularly .
Most companies now make security a condition of doing business ,so if you want to work with them over the internet, you've got to comply with their rules. This is especially true in the public sector where security breaches could have serious consequences.
How we can help you
- Reaping the rewards of disaster recovery - Solutions to strengthen and secure your networks.
- Security & protection - Solutions for controlling and managing access and usage.
- Security increases business - Solutions to protect information within a company - whether data centres and networks or applications, systems and procedures.
- Looking smart - Bleary images and bored security guards of yesterday have been replaced by today’s flexible multi-functional IP security networks,
- Government resilience - In the public sector so-called ‘government resilience’, the ability to cope with any network disaster, is vital.